Key messages from his talk were:
- We should create content brands, not branded content. It must relate to a subscription. Build a relationship with your audience before they need you.
- Content brands build relationships, relationships build trust and trust drives revenue.
- How do you do that? Think like a tv executive.
- get rich, focus on a niche
- think in fractals, explore your niches
- exploit content holes
- … missed this one (will look it up and update this later…)
- create a hook
That wraps up a great conference, although I'm biased because we organize this conference. Happy to say I spoke to many smart and interesting people that felt the same about today as I do.