Enterprise 2.0 Summit Ambassador #e20s

Just a short post to say I'm honored to be an ambassador of the 2012 Enterprise 2.0 Summit in Paris!

I was hoping to be an ambassador last year, but was asked to give a talk then. I really enjoyed the summit. The keynotes were very good, the breakout sessions were interesting, the conference was well-organized and the evening dinner and drinks were inspiring. It was fascinating to see what is being done in Europe in the enterprise 2.0-social business space.
This years program looks great as well. The summit will be held in Paris instead of Frankfurt, which will be interesting. You can register here.
All my posts about last year's summit can be found here.

Are you going to the Enterprise 2.0 Summit? I'm also curious which Dutch people plan to go! ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment