Domestic Arrangements: A Lab Report

Back in May I posted about the "odd POPS" at 33 Maiden Lane that formerly housed a branch of the Whitney Museum in the lower level. This Whitney branch was long gone (it closed in 1992) before I ever set foot in New York City, but I was familiar with the space since it was designed by Tod Williams Billie Tsien Architects and played host to their "Domestic Arrangements" show, something I posted about back in 2008.

So I'm bringing up the project once again because I happened upon a digitized brochure of the exhibition's lab report at archive.org. The booklet can be downloaded in PDF and other formats, but since the brochure appears to be made of tri-fold pages, I stitched them together in Photoshop and have posted them here. Click on the images for larger, readable images.




No comments:

Post a Comment